- Crafted in Solid Brazilian Pine Wood with Distressed Finish
- One Small Drawer For Storing Utensils or Small Bar Accessories
- Extended Table Top Allows For Additional Space
- Stem Racks to Hold Wine Glasses
- Wine Rack with 9 Bottle Storage Capacity
- Shelving Designed to Store Additional Bottles
- Four Open Cubby Spaces
- Multi-Use Turn Table
- Ring Door Pulls
- Barn Door Hook
- Solid Wood Back
- Hand-Applied, Multi-Layered Finishing Process
- Natural Variations of Wood, Color, Texture & Tone
- Each piece of wood is unique and will absorb the finishing process differently, therefore, the product you receive may vary from the pictures
||Dining Room Accents>Bar Furniture
||Solid Brazilian Pine
||Bar Extended: 25x54x39 Smallest Cubby Spaces: 10x11x7 Med Cubby Spaces: 10x11.5x9 Large Cubby Spaces: 10x11.5x17
|Prop 65 Warning Label
||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
|Prop 65 Chemical
|B&M Descriptive Copy
||The Carolina Bar is designed with functionality, rustic charm, and quality in mind, ideal for entertaining guests! Expertly crafted in solid brazilian wood with ring door pulls and barn door hook for durability and years of use. The Nixie bar table top can be extended beyond the frame for that additional space you'll need when hosting. This bar is finished on all sides for versatile placement in any room. Open the inside to reveal in all-in-one compact bar featuring hanging stem glass rack, one spacious drawer, four open cubby spaces, wine bottle racks, shelving for additional wine bottle storage and a multi-use turn table. The distressed finish of the Nixie Bar will easily pair with any existing decor you might have and give you that perfect rustic, farmhouse look you crave!
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.