This plush mattress gets its support from a 725 Density Wrapped Coil system that adjusts independently to the weight and contour of your body, providing long-lasting support and enhanced motion separation. The mattress features a layer of AirFeel™ Foam that delivers a high amount of air flow to help keep you comfortable throughout the night. It also contains a layer of GelTouch® Foam which is a soft, yet supportive foam that provides soothing comfort with exceptional surface contouring and conformability.
- Plush Comfort Level with 12" Profile (Height)
- SurfaceCool® Fiber - A fiber just beneath the fabric that's designed to move heat away from the surface of the mattress to help maintain an ideal sleeping temperature
- 1 1/4" AirFeel™ Foam - Soft, high-quality AirFeel™ Foam assists with airflow and lends durability to the mattress
- 1" AirCool® Gel Memory Foam - AirCool® Memory Foam provides pressure relief and promotes freedom of movement
- 1/2" GelTouch® Foam - Our GelTouch® foam is a soft, luxurious gel foam that provides soothing comfort like no other
- Foam-Encased Edge-Support System - helps provide a supportive seating edge while maximizing your sleeping surface area
- 725 Density Wrapped Coil Technology at the heart of the mattress that adjust independently to the weight and contour of your body, providing long-lasting support and enhanced motion separation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.